VI National meeting - Warsaw
On 29-30 January 2019, the Terrorism Prevention Centre of Excellence organized a sixth two-day meeting with public administration.
Participants in the abovementioned meeting included guests from the Ministry of Interior and Administration, Office For Foreigners, Prison Service and 5 voivodeships. The topic aimed to discuss contamination as a form of terrorist attack as well as threats related to shipments of packages that may be used by terrorists to conduct an attack.
On the first day of the training the discussion concerned:
- Threats related to CBRN weapons in the context to the Anti-Terrorism Act;
- Mission and tasks of the Warsaw State Fire Service's chemical unit as an example of response to CBRN threats.
On the second day of the meeting, the following issues were presented:
- threats related to dangerous shipments resulting from the reception of packages;
- rules for dealing with a potentially dangerous shipments;
- types of hazardous substances and their operation.
- representatives of the Ministry of Interior and Administration
- representatives of the MazowieckieVoivodeship Office
- representative of the PodlaskieVoivodeship Office
- representatives of the Warminsko-Mazurskie Voivodeship Office
- representatives of the Lubelskie Voivodeship Office
- representatives of the PodkarpackieVoivodeship Office
- representatives of the Office For Foreigners
- representatives of the Prison Service