If you are a person with the ability to communicate effectively, cooperate in a team, organize your own work, and posses the ability to think analytically, you are focused on achieving goals, you can become a part of our team.
The TPCoE is looking for people with knowledge of issues in the field of modern terrorism and experience in the fields of:
- project management;
- organization and management of public procurement;
- international cooperation;
- organization of office work;
- planning event and marketing activities when organizing events and media events;
- support for purchasing and finance departments;
- handling matters related to ensuring IT security;
- handling cases related to the protection of personal data or information security;
- crisis management;
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of English at least B2 level, knowledge of another foreign language would be an adventage;
- Polish citizenship.
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) - containing contact details and information resulting from the requirements listed;
- Copies of documents confirming higher education;
- Copies of documents confirming knowledge of English at least B2 level.
ADDRESS FOR SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS
Internal Security Agency
ul. Rakowiecka 2A
with a clear note on the envelope and the motivation letter: "TPCoE recruitment"