CONDITIONS CONCERNING THE CHARACTER OF THE WORK AT THE POSITION AND THE MANNER OF PERFORMING TASKS
The work is related to participation in international and national meetings, participation in the work and expert groups.
The TPCoE is looking for people with knowledge of issues in the field of contemporary terrorism, who are ready to take:
- development of analytical materials, elaboration of conclusions and recommendations in the field of identification of terrorist threats;
- organization and conduct of terrorism prevention in cooperation with entities dealing with this subject;
- ongoing monitoring of information received from Polish institutions and services cooperating with the Internal Security Agency and foreign partners;
- substantive preparation of meetings, seminars and workshops for officers and employees.
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of English at B2 level;
- Professional experience in the field of modern terrorism;
- Polish citizenship.
- Ability to think analytically, cope with crisis situations, creativity;
- Ability to communicate effectively, collaborate, organize work and orientation to achieve goals, reliability and pursuit of professional development.
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) - containing contact details and information resulting from the requirements listed;
- Copies of documents confirming higher education;
- Copies of documents confirming knowledge of English at least B2 level;
- Copies of documents confirming the fulfillment of the requirements necessary for experience in the area of modern terrorism (ie work certificates or certificates or references or scope of duties or job descriptions or other documents).
PLACE OF SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS
Internal Security Agency
ul. Rakowiecka 2A
with a clear note on the envelope and the motivation letter: "TPCoE recruitment"