TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING THE CHARACTER OF THE WORK AT THE POSITION AND THE MANNER OF PERFORMING TASKS
Work related to conducting international and national meetings, workshops and seminars for officers and employees.
TPCoE is looking for people with experience who are ready to undertake:
- preparation of programs and trainings in the field of terrorist prevention in the areas of:
- disseminating knowledge about contemporary terrorism;
- developing the characteristics of terrorist threats, methods for early detection of terrorist threat symptoms;
- legal measures of undertaking actions, analyzing available information on terrorism;
- monitoring of terrorist threats in the mass media.
- preparation and development of manuals for selected professional groups in the field of terrorist prevention;
- preparation of information materials promoting the rules on responding to terrorist incidents;
- conducting trainings, courses, conferences and seminars in the field of terrorism prevention.
- Higher education;
- Knowledge of English at the minimum level B2;
- Over 5 years of professional experience in the field of modern terrorism;
- Professional experience in didactic and educational activities.
- Analytical capabilities, stress resistant abilities, creativity;
- Ability to communicate effectively, collaborate, organize work and orientation to achieve goals, reliability and pursuit of professional development.
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) - containing contact details and information resulting from the requirements listed;
- Copies of documents confirming higher education;
- Copies of documents confirming knowledge of English at least B2 level;
- Copies of documents confirming the fulfillment of the requirements necessary in the field of professional experience.
ADDRESS FOR SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS
Internal Security Agency
ul. Rakowiecka 2A
with a clear note on the envelope and the motivation letter: "TPCoE recruitment"