The Terrorism Prevention Centre of Excellence of ABW carries out its tasks in the following 4 priority areas of activity
- improving qualifications of special services` officers in the area of counteracting terrorism;
- developing a system of profiled trainings for officers of internal security services and public administration employees.
- partners co-creating the Centre within the framework of the regional initiative (The Three Seas Initiative);
- partners cooperating in the development of programmes and implementation of trainings;
- cooperation with scientific experts in the creation and organization of trainings;
- organizing meetings, workshops and seminars.
ANALYTICAL AND EXPERT SUPPORT:
- analysis of expert materials;
- cooperation with research centres;
- development of information materials and manuals.
- a database of potential threats and preventive actions;
- a training forum for officers and employees of public administration;
- e-learning portal.